Who do you call when you need emergency tree removal? Atlanta’s leading tree professionals, 72 Tree, Seed & Land Company.
Given that metro Atlanta is often called the “city in a forest,” and all trees eventually fall down, it should come as no surprise that tree failure is a common occurrence in Atlanta. Emergency tree removal may be necessary to clear your driveway or lift a tree off your home. At other times, homeowners face the particularly dangerous situation of a tree that has begun to fall, but has not yet reached the ground. Whether you’re located in Atlanta or North Georgia, we can help remove trees in case of any emergency
72 Tree is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to handle your emergency tree removal needs:
- We are your expert tree service in Alpharetta and North Georgia for massive, complex and limited-access trees.
- We can quickly cut and remove the wood from windblown trees or process the wood with a chipper, leaving you with plenty of nutritious, organic mulch for your yard.
- 72 Tree can quickly trim, cable or brace limbs and trunks broken by high winds.
- We assist you in recovering from ice, snow, wind, rain, flood, fire, lightning, etc. damage, and our process. veteran property loss consultants can help you with all phases of the insurance claim
- 72 Tree can remove massive trees with uprooted stumps & roots while grading the damaged area
- Our crane operators are NCCO (National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators) compliant, and qualified to perform work safely, in confined spaces.
- 72 Tree can handle all storm cleanup projects, no matter the size.
- 72 Tree has a perfect safety record and has never caused damage to a client’s property.
CALL TODAY: 678.223.5495
How does 72 Tree offer better service than the “other guys”?
Bad weather can strike at any time, turning your life upside down as a tree comes crashing through part of your house. Performing this kind of work is demanding and dangerous – this is not the time to try the new guy on the block. Trust 72 Tree’s 45 years of experience to handle your tree emergency quickly, safely and professionally.
72 Tree is fully equipped to handle emergency removals, no matter the time, day or night. Whether your emergency requires a 90-ton crane, a team of highly skilled climbers or a combination of the two, our knowledge, experience and commitment to the job will leave you and your family safe and smiling.
- 72 Tree maintains a 24-hour, emergency help line (678-223-5495) that will connect you with a live employee, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We do not condone or tolerate high-pressure sales or scare-tactics by our employees.
- Our employees will cover the damaged areas of your home with tarps and other protective materials as well as assist with all glass, wood, water, & insulation cleanup following major tree impacts.
- The 72 Tree Emergency Response Division responds to text messages as well. Program 678-223-5495 into your phone now, so it will be handy when you have a tree emergency in the middle of the night.
- We assist our clients with emergency accommodations and alternative power following major tree collapses.
- 72 Tree provides completely hassle free service, when your family needs it most.
CALL TODAY: 678.223.5495
Can 72 Tree help with your insurance company?
One of the biggest challenges home and landowners face when contracting with tree services is dealing with their insurance company. 72 Tree maintains an entire division dedicated to helping customers work with their insurance company.
- 72 Tree specializes in large loss claims, and can support your efforts to work with your insurance company.
- 72 Tree understands how insurance policies affect tree work; the jargon used in contracts and the industry standards for determining “standard and reasonable” costs and what is ‘covered’ damage.
- 72 Tree has mitigated insurance claims for over 45 years and we have worked with most platinum insurance companies, including State Farm Atlanta Claims, Safeco, USAA Atlanta Claims, Auto Insurers, ACE, Amica, Chubb, Liberty Mutual, and many others.
- We offer 24-hour emergency claim support. 72 Tree strives to both exceed the policyholder’s expectation and mitigate fairly with master adjusters.
CALL TODAY: 678.223.5495
How you do know 72 Tree will not pressure you into purchasing services you do not need?
Our 45 years of experience have shown us that there is no shortage of tree work – unlike the “other guys,” we do not have to pad our jobs with extra services that you do not need. Our professionals are there to do the job you need, provide support so that you can make informed decisions about the trees on your property.
- 72 Tree does not advocate unnecessary tree removal, including “clear cutting” areas without justifiable cause.
- Unlike some of the “other guys,” who jump from job to job, the 72 Tree is not a high volume tree company; we treat every job as though we were working on our own trees.
- 72 Tree takes an ecological approach to tree management, tree removal, restoration, pruning and preservation, which helps to ensure that the trees remain functional components of the habitat.